The-OrchestratorThe-Orchestrator

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Sample Beat (Killah_J) Sample Beat (Killah_J)

were u get tha samp

sik lil piece u got here but im sayin u gota turn tha beat up a bit

nice 1

Can't Fuck Wit ~187~ Can't Fuck Wit ~187~

yooo

aint reviewd ur stuff in a while and shit.... lol
this trak is sik - all im sayin is lower tha hi pitch synth and sorted
- trust me. wen i get reason ill b makin beats as gd as u

BeAtBrEaKeR187 responds:

yeah yo where u been lol, glad u like it. u gettin reason?.. hope u can play the keyboard lol

~holla at me about that collab~

Take 1 Take 1

sounds like something Cajete would do

I dont think i've ever given a 10 for diversity..
tha beat sounds like its always changing, u got a nice grimey synth, the beat has a rock kinda feel to it which is good, and the piano goes thru it really well along with tha synth.

..and for ur 1st attempt at the genre?? lol
nice 1

Codyclause responds:

Thanx alot for your review!

robbin' (Goodfellas Remix) robbin' (Goodfellas Remix)

Yea

I like tha intro - good sample, for an instrumental this beat is sik, but tha 8bar only changed 2 time thru tha whole track so it was a lil repetative - other then that tha track is mint, keep it up

WyteNoiz responds:

thanx fool. I just forgot to change tha bars up a bit. Not very professional, huh. Oh well. Still holdin it down.

Still Big

My first beat EVER!! it sux :( My first beat EVER!! it sux :(

nice beat

im gona put a melody on this n post it

GreeK-King responds:

SOunds good to me :D thanx for the score....send it to me man when ur done, i like ur work too maybe one day we can collab :)

A Dark Past A Dark Past

I aint gonna vote down but..

I think u should change the main kick and turn down the hi hats a lil.
plus the bells go off after the first violin sample.
- on the second time u bring tha violin - that choppin is nicely done but if u change tha kick it will b alot better

Jazz Bones Jazz Bones

Haven't reviewed u in a while

I like the feel to this 1, diverse all the way thru and a lot of effort seems to have gone into this and no wrong notes or anything.

Only reason I gave you an 8 for clarity is cuz I didn't really like the piano.
If it had been in a diferent instrument I think it would have been better, not too sure about he ending though "/

Well done on this one though

Codyclause responds:

Thanx. It was difficult because there are alot of eighth and sixteenth notes in here.

I understand about the piano also; I tried to find and authentic piano sound with it being muffled.

Thanx for the review!

Reverse (4m 00s) Reverse (4m 00s)

yoooo

I played this backwuds and tha beat sounds siiiiik!!! u shud submit that as well

I gave u 10 4 orig cuz ur tha only 1 I seen on ere thats doin that kinda thing apart from me.
and shit. wats goin on? ngs full o haters nowadays..
i gave u a 5 2 try n fight em lol

Thanks for your vote, The_Orchestrator! You voted 5 for Reverse (4m 00s), raising its score from 3.00 to 3.33.

BrothaGaget responds:

LOL Hell yeah, thanks man. I do have two versions of this beat front and back.

J Trill - Never Unfaithful J Trill - Never Unfaithful

o man...

yea yeaaaa

DJ-DairyKing responds:

Aye thanks mang. Stay up.

Soft and Slow(Rough Draft) Soft and Slow(Rough Draft)

yep

theres a nice feel 2 this 1, where u get all them guitar sounds.. r they samples or did u do em?
tha guitar near the end is sik.
I like tha bass kick and hats but not 2 sure bout tha snare tho

I thought u cud add more guitar like all tha way thru instead of just bits of the track,
this is a nice lil beat 2 chill 2

-uget5-

MikeBlade responds:

The guitarz are wavz I found..I just tweaked them a little to how I wanted them..the rest of the beat is ALL me. I believe in making my own musik..I dun like samplez so much...so expect all my songz to be solely my production and thankz for the review bro..I been workin on sum musik that I am goin to give u to collab on..so get at me sum time.